Thursday, February 25, 2010

Buzzing Noise From Kenmore Dishwasher Kenmore Upright Freezer - Replaced Controller & Capacitor. Now Makes A Loud Buzzing When I Turn It On. Ideas?

Kenmore upright freezer - replaced controller & capacitor. Now makes a loud buzzing when I turn it on. Ideas? - buzzing noise from kenmore dishwasher

Freezer not working - always trying to light, but maybe not. Sears had a contractor come to diagnose. He said that he was the driver and the capacitor, and wanted $ 320 for the repair, which I refused. Sears bought the parts for 65 U.S. dollars. Easy to install (after replacing the plug from the pull-shovel), and now when they turned on, I get a strong buzz hum /. I immediately turned off so that I can do more damage. One thing I noticed that the compressor in the upper right corner of the driver, is a terminal connector is not used, but I see the son who come to him in touch. Comments? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment