Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Confirmation Letter To The Priest Examples I Have To Write A Confirmation Letter And I Am Totally Stumped !!?

I have to write a confirmation letter and i am totally stumped !!? - confirmation letter to the priest examples

Heres what I previously .. [not your spell check]

Why do I think it should be confirmed.
I think it needs to be confirmed. I prepared myself for 7 years. And this is one of the 7 sacraments. And I would also like to receive the Holy Spirit to help me to live a Christian life. And I want my Christian faith, make my life. Since lead and go on to church, after I confirmed. And also for the volunteer work on in my life when I have in the school.


and I have to 250 words for the moment I am writing only 94 to ..
Has anyone an idea? [What happened to the priest, who will decide whether I confirmed this year or not]

No comments:

Post a Comment